Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Priyanka Playing the Games!!!

    priyanka-chopra.jpg

    By Hindustan Times

    Mumbai, June 7 -- Here comes Madhu my Mottu Maid, minus my icy Kiwi Mojito. Ask her about it and she's insisting that I hear this tiddy-bitty on Priyanka Chopra first. Since she won't let me breathe in peace, I give in to her demands.

    I'm informed that apni Priyanka is hooked on to the games on her mobile, and whenever she gets any time off, she instantly starts playing the games downloaded in her handset. Can't blame her for indulging herself actually, reasons Mots.

    Kyun? Kyunki she's shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's Saat Khoon Maaf in Coorg, and the network around the location is really bad. And if that's not enough, she has to keep her mobile in silent mode on the sets. So akele akele aise hi baith ke kya karegi bechari, sighs Mottu. Hmm, if you insist, I shrug. Now go and get my Kiwi Mojito, pronto, I fire her.

    Source URL: https://costumesgirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/priyanka-playing-games.html
    Visit Costumes Girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive